Getting You The Help You Need In Your Time Of Need
Were you injured in an accident? Were your injuries because of someone else’s negligence? Do you have questions or concerns about what your next steps should be? If this is your situation, you’re not alone. I am attorney Leslie Waycaster and for more than 40 years, I have been helping accident victims throughout Northwest Georgia get answers to their questions, take the right next steps and recover the fair compensation they need to address the many financial needs associated with a personal injury accident.
How Were You Injured? I Can Help.
Much of my practice is focused on protecting the rights and best interests of people have been injured in car accidents or suffered injuries in other accidents caused by someone else’s negligence. I have the experience and passion to represent you in any of the following cases:
- Vehicle collisions – accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, bicycles, pedestrians and forms of mass transit
- Products liability cases – including defective household products, electronics, appliances, medication and health care products, children’s toys, furniture, cars and automotive products, and more
- Medical malpractice – incidences including surgical mistakes, anesthesia mistakes, wrong-site surgeries, misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis, unnecessary medical procedures or treatments, hospital and staff negligence, understaffing, poor training, failure to perform proper background checks on staff and personnel, medication errors, and more
- Dangerous or unsafe property – accidents or injuries caused by damaged or unsafe walkways or stairs, poor or inadequate lighting, spills or tripping hazards, the failure to remove ice or snow in a timely manner, dangerous animals or pets, poorly maintained common areas, the failure to remove loose debris before it falls on someone, and more
- Wrongful death – incidences where someone else’s negligence or gross negligence caused the untimely death of a family member or loved one
Whether your injuries were minor or disabling, I will use my courtroom experience and understanding of the law to determine if you are being offered a fair deal or if the settlement you’re being offered is simply too low to cover your needs. I can also work with the insurance company and it’s adjusters to relieve that burden off of your shoulders.
Have your injuries left you disabled and unable to work, either temporarily or permanently? Were you on the job when you suffered your injuries? If either of these scenarios apply to you, I can help connect you with a lawyer who specializes in Social Security Disability or workers’ compensation. Meanwhile, I will vigorously pursue every dollar of compensation in your personal injury case to help offset these long-term hardships.
Get Decades Of Experience And Compassion To Match
I am known throughout Dalton and Northwest Georgia for my compassion as well as my fierce advocacy. My clients come first and foremost, and the same will be true for you. I’m selective about the cases I take on because I want to make sure you get the time and attention you deserve.
If you need help navigating your personal injury claim, turn to me, attorney Leslie Waycaster. To contact The Waycaster Firm, call 706-441-3940 or send me an email. Initial consultations are free.