A trusted
Northwest Georgia
legal practice 
Photo of Attorney Waycaster in a chair

Trusted Guidance After An Auto Accident

If you have been in any type of motor vehicle accident, you know how stressful it can be. When a negligent driver causes that accident, you may wonder how you can recover your damages from the accident and what steps you should take next.

I am attorney Leslie Waycaster, and I have been guiding clients in northwest Georgia through the legal process following car accidents for over 40 years. At The Waycaster Firm, I guide a team of professionals ready to help you, as well. I will take the time to answer your questions and explain your options at every step of your personal injury case. If you have lost a loved one in an auto accident, I also handle wrongful death suits.

I Handle All Types Of Vehicle Accidents

There are many types of motor vehicle accidents, and they all need slightly different legal approaches. The most common auto accidents I handle include:

  • Car accidents – The most common accidents involve passenger vehicles and can range from minor injuries to serious injuries and death.
  • Commercial truck collisions – When your passenger car collides with a large commercial truck, you are the one who will likely take the damage and may suffer severe injuries.
  • Motorcycle crashes – Unfortunately, these accidents often result in catastrophic injury or can even be fatal because of a rider’s exposure during the collision.
  • Bicycles and pedestrian accidents – Pedestrians and cyclists have no protection against a motor vehicle in an accident, and the results can be devastating.
  • Defective automotive parts and vehicles – You may have a case against an auto manufacturer if a defective part caused your accident or injury.

After 40 years of practice, you can imagine that I have seen quite a few different types of accidents. You can rely on my experience and know that your case is in good hands.

If You Are Injured While On The Job

If you are on the clock when you have your accident, you should know that you can file a workers’ compensation claime for your injuries. Whether you drive a commercial vehicle or you travel as part of your job, workers’ compensation covers you as long as you were conducting company business at the time of your accident.

Why Do You Need A Lawyer?

Often, the insurance company will contact you soon after the accident to make you a settlement offer, so why do you need a lawyer? The insurance company is trying to settle your case for the least amount possible. They are not on your side and not looking out for your best interest. As a skilled trial attorney, I can tell you how much your case is really worth, and I will fight to get you what you deserve. I will make sure you understand all your options before signing any settlement agreement.

Schedule Your Free Consultation

To find out more about how I can help you with your accident case, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. You can call my Dalton office at 706-441-3940 or reach out to me online.